The trim board below the roof on a gable. Bargeboards on most Wisconsin homes are a simple flat board that matches the fascia boards. On more elaborate style homes bargeboards are often more decorative in character. Today many people call them fascia even though that is technically incorrect. But when they are more decorative, “bargeboard” is definitely the word.

« Back to Glossary Index